Failed to open descriptor file

Hi,I created a game and i wanted to test it on android.The packing and installing it on android phone was fine but when I try to open it it gives me this error.What should I do?Thanks for help!

Same is happening to me. Can’t get any help around here!

I managed to fix it by deleting the numbers from project name.I renamed tha project from “project2.4” into “project” and it works

are you uploading an APK or .aab?

An apk but i think it doesn;t matter

Same here, Can Someone Please help us here?

worked for me…

Same thing happened for me, my solution is:

• Backup and remove files from folder: "YourGame\Config" (It will remove all project settings)
  • Remove files from folders: “YourGame\Intermediate”, “YourGame\Saved”, “YourGame\Binaries”, “YourGame\Build”
  • Restart and rebuild project
  • Setup project settings from scratch

Done

Hi there, it caused by computer reference when you lunch the app directly. it is a long time asking but it is well referenced so i trie to fixe this to and its possible to clear commandline/txt because it is not usable on phone. it is in assets. i think its working but i working on a better way(i am as newb as you seem to be but i trie anything i can) goodbye

Hi @Gr3EnStorm, I get the same error message on ue 4.26 when i try to debug android with visual studio 2019. Could you describe the solution in detail? It’s really helps.