DaPandaDev
(PandaGamingDev)
November 4, 2024, 2:01pm
1
Summary
Went to buy asset but keep getting this issue (Failed to challenge captcha, please try again later.)
Unable to purchase asset because of this issue.
What type of bug are you experiencing?
Purchasing
URL where the bug was encountered
Steps to Reproduce
Go to add to basket then go to purchase with PayPal press no to save PayPal details accept marketplace rules press purchase
Expected Result
To buy the asset
Observed Result
Failed to challenge captcha, please try again later
Platform
Safari
Operating System
IOS 17 iPhone
strezoiu
(strezoiu)
November 4, 2024, 6:59pm
2
Same here… Can’t buy anything, tried with PayPall, Card…
1 Like
MrVisored
(MrVisored)
November 4, 2024, 9:14pm
3
I had this error until i accepted cookies.
Same issue here. Tried logging out/in, disabling VPN, disabling ad blocker but still not working. There has to be a fix other than accepting cookies…
DaPandaDev
(PandaGamingDev)
November 5, 2024, 1:09pm
5
Even accepting cookies and store polices doesn’t work. Do they want us to purchase assets? I saw I thread it’s been happening longer than a week now
I’ve been able to add free assets to my library but not paid ones, they must not want my money Wasted a few hours now trying to get this to work
1 Like
DaPandaDev
(PandaGamingDev)
November 5, 2024, 2:06pm
7
Literally the same free assets work, paid doesn’t guess they don’t want our money then it’s ridiculous
I thought the issue was fixed. I got to the PayPal login screen this time, but I’m now stuck in a loop of it constantly asking me to login to PayPal…
1 Like
skfabby
(Abby)
November 12, 2024, 9:01am
9
Hi everyone. Are any of you still encountering the captcha error?
I just decided to give it another try with a different browser, as i was still encountering the issue with Chrome. I used Edge and it finally worked for me
DaPandaDev
(PandaGamingDev)
November 18, 2024, 1:29pm
11
works but can’t download asset and doesn’t go into my project content folder…