Failed: Scene->GetShadingPath() != EShadingPath::Mobile [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Renderer/Private/SceneVisibility.cpp]

[link text][1]

Hi everyone, i have an issue, when i return to my main level.
Im developing an app with opening levels for Oculus Quest 2, I packaged in armv7 for android ASTC, i install the packaged and launch the project in the unreal editor with Project Launcher Android ASTC By the book, all is working well, but… when i open a different level and try to return to the main level, the game crash and close de app.

Im loading levels with blueprint buttons, the other 3 levels are fine, and load well but the main level, (the big one with a little more of assets) sometimes return fine, and sometimes crash mostly.

I were searching a solution but i have tried a lot , and still crashing . I attach the Log, and leave her the main error. Have a nice day, everyone.

hello,I also developed the package with quest2, and then ran to the device. After the “open level”, I saw a flash back. I checked the log exactly the same as yours. Did you solve it?