Failed import for SplineComponent in BP derived from C++

Bringing this over from AnswerHub because I only have 7 views on it in 3 days…

I have a base class in C++ for my project, and in this object I have

UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, BlueprintReadWrite, Category = "Path")
         USplineComponent* PathSplineComponent;

this spline component. This spline component is created in the constructor for this object

APathBase::APathBase()
 {
      // Set this actor to call Tick() every frame.  You can turn this off to improve performance if you don't need it.
     PrimaryActorTick.bCanEverTick = false;

PathSplineComponent = CreateDefaultSubobject<USplineComponent>(TEXT("PathSpline"));

m_TrackStarted = false;
     m_TrackingTime = 0.0f;
     m_nextDataPoint = 0;
 }

Now in Blueprint, I have a PathBaseBP that derives from APathBase, and then a few other blueprints that then derive from PathBaseBP. Functionally, everything works great. I’m having no issues with how the paths work. However upon opening the editor, I get these messages in the error log:

Error /Game/Blueprints/Paths/Path_Left : Failed import for SplineComponent /Game/Blueprints/Paths/PathBaseBP.Default__PathBaseBP_C:PathSpline

I get one for every path blueprint that derives from PathBaseBP. Anyone know what might be causing this? I am defining the shape of the spline in the derived paths blueprint construction:

The array is just hand built to give me the shape I want.

Is this an error I can just forever ignore? Or is there some deeper problem I am not seeing that hasn’t reared its head yet with the way I am using these.