Failed Content Review under 1.11 Keep It Authentic with bullet "The promotional image"

One day my thumbnail is okay, but another day I get:

Failed Content Review under 1.11 Keep It Authentic with bullet “The promotional image”

After following with Epic the best I got was:

“Please be informed that we have found the moderation decision to be accurate for the project 3902-3038-6621. Thumbnail Rejection (Creative) has been observed in this Island which is a violation of our “Keep It Authentic” as outlined in our Community Rules and/or Creator Content Rules and Guidelines.”

Saying that upon review the alleged violation has been found accurate because it has been found in violation of the rules is not very helpful. Without any specifics what one is supposed to do?

Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

Follow up. My guess is that as the rules of approval change, the letters & graphics that I include in thumbnail end up being marked as being in violation of the rules - so it may be possible that one day the review was positive and the other it is not. Thus, for me the safest way to do it is to just create a game screenshot without any text. But, to this day I cannot confirm or deny this theory and I have not received any clarification from Epic. Hope it helps.