Fail in Matinee Launched

Hi everyone,

I don´t know how to fix the following issue. I have an application launched which include a main menu. In this menu I have a button to play the matinee. However I don´t know how to link the my level map to this button therefore I have to create a new map to link it to the play button.

That is the first problem. The second one is that when I play the matinee from the app the video doesn´t have the light quality which I built with previously. I have built the lights and launched it twice and the error persists.

If anyone knows how to solve it would be great.

Thanks!

Hi miguel,

I don’t quite understand the issue you’re having. Are you saying that you can’t get the matinee to play in your level?

The second problem. Do your lighting changes show up if you Play in a Standalone Game as well? If they do, then that’s not a matinee issue.

Hi miguel,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.