Face AR Sample project not working properly on ipad

ue4 I am a beginner. When I tried to test Face AR Sample and installed it by specifying the device from the option of the launch button,
The installation is completed, but it fails to start.
Also, when I manually started the application installed in the ipad, it seems that facial tracking is working, but the icon for opening the setting is not displayed in the lower left,
Since the ip address cannot be set, the morphing information of the model in the ipad app is not reflected in the model in ue4.
Also, in the message log in ue4, about the blueprint, the error “There is no access to try to read FaceGeo” is displayed.

Below are the specifications of the working imac.
Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2BG

Below is the output log.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
LogPlayLevel: Took 3.620172s to run mono, ExitCode=0
LogPlayLevel: ********** DEPLOY COMMAND COMPLETED **********
LogPlayLevel: ********** RUN COMMAND STARTED **********
LogPlayLevel: Starting Client…
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 87.736496
LogPlayLevel: Running: /usr/bin/env /usr/bin/instruments -w ‘00008027-001109580A20802E’ -t ‘Activity Monitor’ -D “/Users/user/Desktop/FaceARSample/Saved/StagedBuilds/IOS/launch.trace” ‘com.facearipad’
LogPlayLevel: instruments[21708]: Waiting for device to boot…
LogPlayLevel: Error: Instruments Usage Error: Specified target process is invalid: com.facearipad
LogPlayLevel: instruments, version 11.5 (64535.75)
LogPlayLevel: usage: instruments [-t template] [-D document] [-l timeLimit] [-w device] [-P package] [[-p pid] | [application [-e variable value] [argument …]]]
LogPlayLevel: Deleting /Users/user/Desktop/FaceARSample/Saved/StagedBuilds/IOS/launch.trace
LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: Launch Failure
LogPlayLevel: (see /Users/user/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/Log.txt for full exception trace)
LogPlayLevel: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=151 (Error_DeviceOSNewerThanSDK)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Run Task, Time: 4.056822
LogPlayLevel: Error: RunUAT ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
PackagingResults: Error: 起動に失敗しました! Failed to launch on device. Make sure your install of Xcode matches or is newer than the OS on your device.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to avoid the above error.

I was able to confirm the startup by checking the video below and installing LiveLinkFace on the ipad and changing the settings.

But “I don’t have access to try reading FaceGeo”
Blueprint runtime error continues to appear.
Anyone who knows how to resolve this error would appreciate any suggestions.