Fab trader verification stuck for 15 days – Is there actually an escalation process?

Summary

I’ve been trying to complete Fab publisher trader verification since 13 October 2026, and I’m still unable to proceed.

My first submission was rejected. I submitted a second application on 13 October using different official company documentation.

That second submission has never been approved or rejected. It’s simply been stuck at “We’re verifying your trader details!” for 15 days.

I’ve contacted Fab Support repeatedly.

13 October: Initial rejection and second submission.
16 October: Support advised me to wait for Trolley’s weekly report.
22 October: Support could still only provide information about my first rejection.
23 October: Support confirmed they’d contacted Trolley directly.
27 October: Support confirmed they were still waiting for an update.

Despite all this correspondence, I still have no explanation for the delay, no estimated resolution date, and no indication of what happens if Trolley doesn’t respond.

There is also an issue with the UK address form. It doesn’t offer “Greater London” in the mandatory County dropdown, forcing me to select “London, City of”, which is incorrect for my registered business address. I reported this, but Fab Support said they couldn’t change the form.

To make matters worse, Fab is now sending automated warnings that my publisher account could be closed if I don’t complete payout registration within 60 days.

I cannot complete payout registration because the verification process is blocking me.

I’ve asked Fab Support about escalation procedures, response times, and what happens when their third-party provider fails to respond. None of these questions have received a substantive answer.

I’m not asking for verification requirements to be bypassed. I’m asking for the verification process to actually reach a decision.

My questions to Epic are simple:

  1. Who is responsible for resolving verification applications that become stuck indefinitely?

  2. Is there an escalation procedure when Trolley fails to respond?

  3. How can publishers protect their accounts from the 60-day closure deadline when Fab’s own onboarding process prevents them from proceeding?

  4. Can someone investigate my application and establish why it has remained pending for over two weeks?

I have existing support cases documenting the entire issue and can provide the references privately.

At the moment, the process appears to be an endless cycle of contacting support, being told they’re waiting for Trolley, and receiving no actual resolution.

Has anyone else experienced this, and how did you eventually get it resolved?

What type of bug are you experiencing?

Other

URL where the bug was encountered

Steps to Reproduce

Sign in to the Fab Creator Portal with an existing publisher account.

Navigate to Publisher Settings → Trader Information.

Complete the UK trader verification form and submit the required official company documentation.

Following an initial rejection, submit a new verification application.

Return to the Trader Information page to check the verification status.

Observe that the page remains stuck displaying “We’re verifying your trader details!” with no approval, rejection, or further action available.

Expected Result

Trader verification should complete within the advertised processing timeframe, returning either an approval or a rejection with a clear explanation of what needs correcting.

If additional review is required, the system should provide a meaningful status update and a mechanism for resolving applications that become stuck.

Once verified, publishers should be able to proceed with payout registration.

Publisher accounts should not be at risk of closure due to onboarding deadlines when the verification process itself prevents completion.

Observed Result

My second trader verification submission has been stuck at “We’re verifying your trader details!” since 13 October 2026, with no approval, rejection, or explanation.

Despite repeated contact with Fab Support, the issue remains unresolved. Support confirmed they contacted Trolley but are still waiting for a response.

Meanwhile, I’m receiving warnings about the 60-day publisher account closure deadline, even though the verification process prevents me from completing payout registration.

There is no visible way to progress, restart verification, or resolve the issue.

Platform

Chrome

Operating System

Windows 11