I have been attempting to complete the Tax Setup in Fab Sale for a while now, however, I keep receiving the same error repeatedly and I currently do not have any alternative option available.
Please review the certification statements above and ensure you have ticked all the checkboxes
Please review / correct the following errors:
Please make sure you have typed your legal name as the beneficial owner of the income and have provided the capacity that you are signing the certification
The email address you entered must match the email address linked to the account that you used during the on-boarding process.
The “Submit” button will remain greyed out until the above error(s) have been corrected
Here’s my case and I hope this helps anyone facing this same problem of error messages despite everything being filled out correctly.
I was about to give up — I was really frustrated with the lack of support from FAB. Other users had the same issue and I couldn’t find any solution. By chance (or not), I eventually discovered another way, kind of a ‘hidden’ path (not really secret, but for those redirected through FAB it can be confusing to have two different places for the tax interview). I stumbled upon another link in my Unreal Publisher profile instead of through FAB, and ended up finding a different tax form.
I am also experiencing this issue so it has not been fixed. I also recieved a response to my support ticket that they will not help me fill out tax info as it differs by country. How stupid is that…
I still have this issue and seems none of the links above work anymore.
So I’m still stuck in an endless error when everything is filled out correctly…