FAB Needs Wishlist

Even better would be to get our Marketplace Wishlist ported over. :slight_smile: Definitely need that Wishlist as it’s how I organize what I need and quickly see if it’s on sale.

I completely agree with you!

It seems that the Wishlist you had have also been lost too.

As a person who used the Wishlist all the time to keep track of assets I wanted or fitted my project, YES! the fact it wasn’t ported over is ridiculous, it was a great feature in the marketplace.

8 Likes

This is a huge issue for me, I spent a lot of time researching assets to use in future projects and now everything is gone.

• Please bring our wishlists back and extend them by adding custom wishlists so you can easily create for example a “Game Project 1” and “Game Project 2” and assign a wish individually to them!

• Give us the same filtering & sorting tools as we have in the store for it.

• Oh, and please remove that weird 100 items limit too!

All of this would be a massive improvement to the existing one and improve functionality/usability of it a lot

5 Likes

The 100 item limit for wishlists was gone quite a while ago. But we definitely need wishlists back. I had planned to snapshot my wishlist in case it was reset, but forgot to do it in time! At least I have a lot of those assets bookmarked in Chrome, and Fab redirects them to the correct page so far.

yes! why it is removed :C I hope they will return some things from ue market to fab

Me too, bring my favorites list back in FAB please!

Second. insane that they even launched without one

It’s nuts that it does not have a filter or tab for sales or wishlists. For as great of an engine as UE is, everything in support of that engine has taken a massive step backwards in the past two years, despite Epic obviously spending money to try to upgrade these areas…

The forums are far worse than they were before the revamp. The Fab marketplace is a downgrade from the UE marketplace. The documentation is absolutely worthless in most cases these days, I have to get my information from external sources. You can’t even look up simple things like which .h file to include easily in the current version. Reporting bugs gets funneled into a bug tracker page which often doesn’t get addressed.

Engine department: Great things… Whoever is handling the support and documentation… Needs to get their act together.

Bump. Having a wishlist option is the minimum. Transfering existing ones would also be nice.