Fab and Megascans Feels like a Con Job

A Long time ago I dumped $500 into Megascans. Then Megascans became free. I was never paid back the money they took in exchange for Megascans credits. Now Fab is coming into existence and Megascans will no longer be free. I can guarantee They will have zero intensions of giving me all the megascans content I originaly had paid for.
Fab sounds like a complete waiste of time and money. We have the marketplace. It works great.
This is an extreme example if it aint broke dont fix it. People that dont work in unreal, aka management, PLEASE STOP.
The megascans charging again and taking my money again for the SAME content is 100% a con job and I feel completely ripped off.

Hi @lennysunreal . After the launch of Fab, you will still have access to all of your past Megascans purchases via Quixel.com and Bridge. We will let you know before those tools are discontinued so that you can transfer the assets onto a local disk to retain access to them.

Megascans will be free on Fab under the Standard License until the end of the year. If you wish to add any Megascans to your Fab library, you will be welcome to do so. Anything you acquire during that period will remain in your Fab library and be usable under the Standard License after the promotion period ends.