f_tal_nrw_transfer asset from Talisman and how create your own?

Hello Hivemind.

Im trying to follow the tutorial from the Talisman demo (UEFN) and create my own clothing from Mavelous. I knowtice with there is a f_tal_nrw_transfer asset they are using to transfer skin weights using the chaos cloth system. I wonder if anyone know where this is coming from and how to create my own as im using a different hight metahuman?

Is this a simple FBX export from the engine? or where and how do i create this ?

Maybe i missed something?

Thanks in advance,

Mikael

Ok I think im going to answer this my self after some thinking.

In the Talisman demo files (found here https://epicgames.ent.box.com/s/uagq3y9fmplc2l051abqpfa4rkolnwe1 for those who are looing as the documentation havent got the link) :slight_smile:

There is a an FBX file called f_tal_nrw_transfer.FBX I think this is a file made from an export of the metahuman body type file dowloaded from the brigde app into maya 2023 (only version working with brigde) i believe this is the export of the LOD 0 merged mesh with the weights on in. ( f_tal_unw_combined_lod0_mesh in my case) i made a version of this with everyting else but the skeleon and this mesh and this approach seams to work with chaos cloth and the mavelous designer work flow.

It would be amazing if the Metahuman workflow has a way to do this in engine and not whaving to open Maya :slight_smile: maybe in the future?

Hope this helps someone out there!

/ Mikael