EyeRoll is completed and here is a limited time offer free copy

… for play testing, Windows 64 bit.

The link will expire on Friday 23 August 2019.

After that date it will be available for purchase on the www.WorldofClouds.com

website.

Any feedback is welcomed thank you!!

• Etienne Andlau

Download link:

http://worldofclouds.com/mieyeroll.html

eye.jpg

Eye like it… : /

My play test
(find way out to World of Clouds?):

EDIT:
Music was nice. To be honest i have problems with control the eye ball. On gamepad stick is really hard not go fast (standart xBox 360).
I dont know where to go or how interact, so i decided ball eye to up map. For some reason on HUD is only the water (+ enemy dust).

Yeah that music is way too slow. I will have to fix that :slight_smile:
I am finalizing another version today and tomorrow where you will die if you jump over the outer walls. (Not the inner walls).
I am going to allow gamers to jump over the inner walls … I mean if they work that hard they should be rewarded :slight_smile:

You didn’t say if there was something wrong with the movement mechanics and that is why the eye is spinning so fast or weather you were just
pushing it that fast. :slight_smile:
I assume you were just kidding around and you can roll the eyeball slower if you choose.
If its broken and it can ONLY move that way please let me know :slight_smile:

I am glad you posted that so I can see what the game looks like on another computer.
It seems fine.

:slight_smile:

Thanks. I am putting another version out today or tomorrow with one more puzzle added and some cosmetic features added.
Then I made an addition also so you wont be able to jump over the outer walls :slight_smile:
You can still do it if you really want to but you will die.

Promotional stills are added to the EyeRoll web page and can be downloaded in a single zip file:

http://worldofclouds.com/mieyeroll.html

The press release can be downloaded here: Dropbox - File Deleted

Its amazing and nice what a little advertising can do. :slight_smile:

I did get 25 hits on my website where the game is featured and no sales form this yet … but I remain hopeful :slight_smile:
I did get a few sales from other sources.

Just sold 4th copy of the game today.
I am rich!!! :slight_smile: