Extra Column of numbers in my datatable?

I am following through the UE4 “Exploring Blueprints” learning path, working on the “Importing datatables” section, part of the “Making a Blueprint Product Configurator” tutorial. Eddie Perlberg shows when he imports his pre-made “Accent_Data.csv” into his project using the provided, downloaded “Accent_Data.csv” file, he shows his imported correctly with "Row Name"s starting with index “0”, finishing with index “4”. Mine imported, but also made an extra first row starting with index “1” and ending with index “5”. I didn’t want to proceed until I had an answer because I have been following the tutorial well and if there is a bug it would ruin my flow. Please See the screenshot below…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cSK62DuL2OXpadVyiCiCAAFenunm5fX4/view?usp=sharing

Thank you Everynone, I will continue with the tut. That is what I thought, but I do not like to assume. Here I go…

You’re good, carry on. Data Tables kept being updated over time so you will see slight differences here and there - especially if you’re following an older tutorial. The critical bit here is the RowName which seems fine.

Essentially, not having Indexes could make things quite awkward at times if your Row Name was not a number.