Expression (InOuter || (InClass == UPackage::StaticClass() && InName != NAME_None)) failed

I have a project that is a architectural walk through. I am trying to export it to HTML5. I can launch it on my computer and run through the level there. I have gone through the https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-us/…GettingStarted documentation and do not seem to have any issues exporting to HTML5. However, after starting the HTMLLaunchHelper.exe and opening localhost:8000/<project>.html I receive an error, the text of the error is:

Expression (InOuter || (InClass == UPackage::StaticClass() && InName != NAME_None)) failed in D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectGlobals.cpp:2345!
Check console for details.

If I click OK the web page adds ‘Initializing Engine…’ and just sit there with spinning arrows.

The computer I am using is a Dell Precision M7720, Xeon processor, 32 GB of RAM, Quadro P4000 with 8 GB of RAM. The computer should not be an issue with this.

I have tried in both Chrome and Edge, same results. I have tried in Chrome on another computer, same results.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!