Export Scene

I created a simple logo scene the plays when a game is loaded. Basically a camera, a textured plane and some matinee magic that fades the camera in and out. Is it possible to export the entire scene to another project, blueprints and all, so that I can drop it in and have everything work without having to set it all up again?

Hey electricsauce -

Yes you can export those assets to another project. In UE4 we call that process migration. Here is the documentation on it.](https://docs.unrealengine/latest/INT/Engine/Content/Browser/UserGuide/Migrate/index.html)

Hope that helps you out.

Just select all the needed files (e.g just the blueprint - then everything that is connected with it gets also exported) and then right click onto them -> migrate -> choose your new project folder

Now move the map with copy & paste into your new project -> make sure that your folder structure is the same as in the old project

Thanks for the help everyone, I got it working. Is there a way to select all of the referenced objects in the level so that you don’t have look for everything manually?

Just go to the scene window and there you can select all assets (except of player starts,… and such stuff) -> after you have selected them, make a right click onto one of the assets in the scene window -> “Find in content browser” -> now some files should be selected in the content browser -> right click onto one of them -> migrate

[FONT=times new roman]Can someone help me fix this error?
LogPlayLevel: ERROR: Windows SDK v8.1 must be installed in order to build this target.
LogPlayLevel: Took 14,0943338s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
LogPlayLevel: ERROR: Command failed (Result:5): C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.19\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject Win64 Development -Project=“C:\Users\paulo.chorinca\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject\MyProject.uproject” “C:\Users\paulo.chorinca\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject\MyProject.uproject” -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=“C:\U
sers\paulo.chorinca\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject” -skipdeploy -ini:Game:[/Script/UnrealEd.ProjectPackagingSettings]:BlueprintNativizationMethod=Disabled -noxge -NoHotReload -ignorejunk. See logfile for details: ‘UnrealBuildTool-2018.02.23-12.25.11.txt’
LogPlayLevel: (see C:\Users\paulo.chorinca\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.19\UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
LogPlayLevel: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Build Task, Time: 15.011656
LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Launch failed! Unknown Error

wow almost 4 year old necro AND nothing to do with thread op

Can someone help me fix this error?
LogPlayLevel: ERROR: Windows SDK v8.1 must be installed in order to build this target.

reading errors helps