Export of .xyz file is not in the correct location or the correct scale.

Hi, I have looked over these forms and have tried everything recommended yet still can’t get a correct export location and scale. I am trying to export a .xyz dense point cloud to be imported into AutoDesk ReCap. I have set ground control points with an rtk device in coordinate system AZ-CIF. In Reality Capture I have set Project coordinate system and Output coordinate system also to AZ-CIF(afterwards aligning the images).Control points are also set with low error in RC. On export I have set the coordinate system to “Project output”. Even after this my point cloud coordinates are still a few thousand feet away from the actual ground control point locations and it is scaled to about 1/12 of what the actual size is as well. I figure I am missing a few more steps but I am out of ideas on what they could. Can anyone point me in the right direction of what I might be missing?

I am guessing there is some unit option in RC that I missed. Just put together that my point cloud is at a 1/12 scale, so it exported in inches. Scaling it by 12 in Autodesk put the model in the correct location. Will post later if I find what option exported in inches instead of feet.

It looks like it was AutoDesk ReCap that was changing the units of the .xyz file not Reality Capture. Odd that, when using a feet based coordinate system it automatically change it to inches. If anyone runs into this issue going from Reality Capture to Recap, make sure ReCap is in the right units on set up.