Export media to instagram

Hello
I really appreciate your help here.
I’m working on an architectural preview video, trying to export to instagram in the best quality.
Please see my workflow and correct me if I’m wrong.

• I want a video in landscape mode, although Instagram doesn’t support screen rotation, the only way I found is for the camera to rotate 90 degrees in Unreal and a GIF rotation symbol at the beginning of the video editing.
  • Is Instagram’s maximum resolution 1080x1920 (vertical)? I set the output in Unreal to 2160x3840 and resized it in Davinci Resolve, but I not sure if it looks better.

@Aquilesbp
I believe Instagram’s max resolution for width is 1080, but its max height is 1350
Here’s a link to Instagram API for more details: It has a weird aspect ration, though, so I would check that out as well.

I hope this helps!
-Zen

Hi ZenLeviathan, It’s okay to upload at 9:16 aspect ratio for videos, e.g., 1080x1920. I made some uploads this way. Thanks anyway.

@Aquilesbp
Oh sweet, I think I misunderstood the question. Are you trying to maximize quality when exporting to Instagram?

It is very important for me as a user to export only valuable content. I mainly try to buy live views and click for more info to get my content appreciated in the best possible way. This will really help me to increase the ranking of my page on Instagram.