Export image from multiple cameras by clicking a widget button. Can someone help me?

Hello people! Can someone help me? I have some cameras positioned on the map and I want that by clicking on a widget button all cameras export an image of what they are seeing to the computer. Does anyone know how I can do it?

Like this maybe:

1 Like

I in my project have 5 cameras, the user only uses the number 1, but if he clicks on a widget button, a photo of cameras 2, 3 and 4 will be taken (no matter the order), which will be saved on his computer. Warning: I haven’t programmed anything yet

What is stopping you from implementing it?

nothing, i still don’t know how to do it but i’m watching this tutorial Unreal Engine 4 Tutorial - Photo Mode Part 1: The Camera - YouTube

Did you check out the screenshot of the script in the link I posted? It’s a working example.

Hello again! I tried the screenshot code and it works, but I am using many cameras and when running the program it takes screen shot of all of them and I just want specifics, what do I have to change?

1 Like

Add the ones that you want to an array. How do we know which ones you want?

I had already thought about it, but inside the code I don’t have a place to add the array of another camera

I had already thought about it, but inside the code I don’t have a place to add the array of another camera

I don’t follow. Why not?!

Add script that puts the desired cameras in an array. Or tag the cameras, when you process them, process only those with a tag.

You just remove the GetAllActorsofClass.
Now from the Set Cameras Node, you take the blue input and drag a line to the left. There, you add a “make Array” Node.
In that node, you just add the camera Objects you want.

A Second way:
You can setTags each Camera Actor that should not be screenshotted to “None” and each Camera you want a Screenshot of to “Shot”.
Than replace GetAllActorsofClass with a GetAllActorsWithTag, to only get the “Shot” tagged ones…

1 Like

this command is used to make the screen shoot, is there any way to make it with better quality