Experimetal stereo camera rig for portals/transport effects in UE4

@Opamp77 love the project however the link seams to be broken and i cant find it in any of your repositories is this still a thing and if so could i get a link to it

@NikoKun is this publicly available and if so could i get a link to were to download the project files

Well, I suppose I can upload that project. Tho it’s very outdated and probably doesn’t launch right on modern VR software anymore. It’s one of my older VR projects at this point, from back when UE4 was just basically working for the Oculus DK2. I didn’t even have hand-controllers back then, so I think it was made for an xbox controller or maybe mouse/keyboard.

Just a warning, I was VERY new to UE4 and making game mechanics in general back then, so forgive me if this is in a pretty sloppy state. It was made in a very old build of UE4, and I didn’t have time tonight to clean it up or update it for you. I hope that’s ok. Not sure what you’ll find actually… lol

Here’s the files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D_…Y2ZgvjGh440YdH

At the very least, it might help you figure out how to make a similar portal effect… If I remember right, most of the hard work was done in a material script.
Now that I think about it tho, I’m real tempted to try re-making this, with motion controllers, to make a Budget Cuts clone. lol

Thanks this helps a lot! :slight_smile:

please could someone update the solution or points of these with the current perspective?