Download

Experienced musician/composer of orchestral and rock music looking for work!

My name is Galang Syahya and I’m looking to make custom music for your games. I will make your music from scratch, taking into account what you want and what your project needs. I am willing to make changes after the first draft is finished.
Also accepting movie scoring and other music making job!

Samples

Attention: I was, at first, a composer/musician rather than a sound engineer, so listen to the latest post in my portfolio to judge my mixing. You can listen to the other music for the composition.

You can listen to my demoreel here: Demo Reel 2016 by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud

You can hear my few tracks here: Portfolio/Demo Reel by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Overwhelmed Overwhelmed by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | A rock battle song.

Bird’s Song After The Storm Bird's Song After The Storm by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | A cheerful/festive song.

Where am I Galang Syahya - Where Am I (Transitioning| Looping) by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | An orchestral and bossa nova song transitioning.

All or Nothing Galang Syahya - All Or Nothing by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | An emotional piano piece for main menu music.

Four Realms Trailer Music Four Realms Kickstarter Trailer Soundtrack by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | This is a music for a kickstarter project trailer.

Silly Robot Silly Robot [Loop] by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | A silly loop of industry orchestral. Perfect for a comedic video game or shopping menu.

Let’s Go! Galang Syahya - Let's Go! by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | A pop punk music.

Rescue Mission Rescue Mission by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | A pretty upbeat music.

Until We Meet Again Until We Meet Again (Re-Remastered) by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | This is a pop emotional music, perfect for main theme.

Going Home https://soundcloud.com/catalistic/galang-syahya-going-home | A blues or jazz themed music.

Rocky Road Galang Syahya - Rocky Road Remastered by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | A supposed to be a medley following someone who set up on a journey, end up finding something he didn’t expect before.

**Twisted End ** (short) Twisted End Remastered by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | A thriller-ish short soundtrack.

Terror Behind The Terror Behind Remastered by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | This is some kind of horror-is track and can be edited to be loopable.

Miracles On The Battlefield https://soundcloud.com/catalistic/miracles-on-the-battlefield-remastered?in=catalistic/sets/portfolio | This was made to be an epic fight BGM.

Fight! [Minimon Soundtrack] Fight! by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | An old styled battle theme.

**The Hero’s Friends ** The Hero's Best Friends by Galang Syahya | Free Listening on SoundCloud | I made this for a melancholy type scene, the one that induce feelings, especially to be nostalgic.

Compensation:
Depends on what kind of music do you want.

How to contact me:

I prefer you contact me through my email: nerevars123@gmail.com

Regards,

Galang Syahya.

hey i would love to talk to you but the only way we can do that is through skype so add me @EnigmaDevColton

Hey, sorry for the late reply but I really would love if you have a project going on and want to hire me, but I rarely using Skype. So, if you can tell me more about your project, maybe I hit you up on Skype.

Looking for new game projects!