Experienced musician/composer of orchestral and rock music looking for work!

My name is Galang Syahya and I’m looking to make custom music for your games. I will make your music from scratch, taking into account what you want and what your project needs. I am willing to make changes after the first draft is finished.
Also accepting movie scoring and other music making job!

Samples

Attention: I was, at first, a composer/musician rather than a sound engineer, so listen to the latest post in my portfolio to judge my mixing. You can listen to the other music for the composition.

You can listen to my demoreel here: Stream Demo Reel 2016 by Galang Syahya | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

You can hear my few tracks here: Stream Galang Syahya | Listen to Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud

Overwhelmed Listen to Overwhelmed by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | A rock battle song.

Bird’s Song After The Storm Listen to Bird's Song After The Storm by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | A cheerful/festive song.

Where am I Listen to Galang Syahya - Where Am I (Transitioning| Looping) by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | An orchestral and bossa nova song transitioning.

All or Nothing Listen to Galang Syahya - All Or Nothing by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | An emotional piano piece for main menu music.

Four Realms Trailer Music Listen to Four Realms Kickstarter Trailer Soundtrack by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | This is a music for a kickstarter project trailer.

Silly Robot Listen to Silly Robot [Loop] by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | A silly loop of industry orchestral. Perfect for a comedic video game or shopping menu.

Let’s Go! Listen to Galang Syahya - Let's Go! by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | A pop punk music.

Rescue Mission Listen to Rescue Mission by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | A pretty upbeat music.

Until We Meet Again Listen to Until We Meet Again (Re-Remastered) by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | This is a pop emotional music, perfect for main theme.

Going Home SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds | A blues or jazz themed music.

Rocky Road Listen to Galang Syahya - Rocky Road Remastered by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | A supposed to be a medley following someone who set up on a journey, end up finding something he didn’t expect before.

**Twisted End ** Listen to (short) Twisted End Remastered by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | A thriller-ish short soundtrack.

Terror Behind Listen to The Terror Behind Remastered by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | This is some kind of horror-is track and can be edited to be loopable.

Miracles On The Battlefield SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds | This was made to be an epic fight BGM.

Fight! Listen to [Minimon Soundtrack] Fight! by Galang Syahya in Minimon Soundtrack playlist online for free on SoundCloud | An old styled battle theme.

**The Hero’s Friends ** Listen to The Hero's Best Friends by Galang Syahya in Portfolio/Demo Reel playlist online for free on SoundCloud | I made this for a melancholy type scene, the one that induce feelings, especially to be nostalgic.

Compensation:
Depends on what kind of music do you want.

How to contact me:

I prefer you contact me through my email:

Regards,

Galang Syahya.

hey i would love to talk to you but the only way we can do that is through

Hey, sorry for the late reply but I really would love if you have a project going on and want to hire me, but I rarely using Skype. So, if you can tell me more about your project, maybe I hit you up on Skype.

Looking for new game projects!