Experienced Generalist Artist

Hello everyone!

My name is Chris Albeluhn. I have been a video game artist/programmer for the past 14 years. Over this time I have worked on a lot of different projects, all at different stages of development. I worked on some AAA titles such as The Simpsons Game, Dead Rising 2, and Transformers: Revenge of the fallen. All of those were when I was working at studios, but lately I have been working as a freelance artist. This has allowed me to broaden my abilities and do more than just create 3D art. Many of my jobs have been to polish up a game, optimize it, or even create a prototype of a game for pitches.

The latest example of my work is a project I just finished creating a working demo of called “Boiled”. Everything you see in the video, I created myself.

You can see my full online portfolio at:
https://www.ChrisAlbeluhn.com

I am very comfortable in the Unreal Engine, and have experience in 3D modeling, lighting, blueprint creation, and as of my last job I am now able to work in VR since I have a vive headset.

If you feel that I’d be a good edition to your team, I’d love to hear from you. You can PM me here, or E-mail me at CAlbeluhn@Gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and thanks for reading!