We are looking for an experienced C++ programmer to pick up modular features within our FPS title.
Please send through portfolios and resumes.
- good work ethic
- good communication
- able to take instruction from a lead programmer
- an orderly approach to work, documentation and commits
- experience with networking is essential
- preferably experience with FPS, vehicles and physics
- experience with PhysX is highly favourable
Contract will begin in late June and will last the length of the scope of work, but we prefer working consistently with the same people.