Experienced C++ Game Engineer

Hello! My name is Ward and i’d like to help you develop your game :slight_smile:

I am a C++ Game Engineer, with plenty of experience, including having worked on several shipped titles, including Not my Car and Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale.

I’m well known in the community and have taught Unreal Engine on my YouTube channel for 5 years where I’ve amassed over 2,000,000 views on my Unreal C++ Tutorials. You can find my channel by searching " Ward" on YouTube.

I primarily use Unreal Engine, and have experience with:

• Creating Gameplay systems with both C++ and Blueprints
  • Creating custom editor tools and UI
  • UE4 Framework & Networking
  • Using Perforce, Jira, Slack, and other tools used in the industry
  • VR Development

Please feel free to contact me to discuss any ideas you have about an upcoming project, and i’d be happy to share more about myself and see if I can help you meet the needs of your project.

Resume: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_qCtUABv1aTFd86kCYHksNkeDaRIU6y4/view?usp=sharing
Contact Email: [EMAIL=“.k.ward@gmail.com”].k.ward@gmail.com

hello friend … have discord or skype i am looking for programmer

sent you a PM

I am now available for work after finishing my previous 6 month contract!

Bump, still available.

Sent you a PM, did you get it?

Just finished a recent contract and am once again available.

Bump, now available.

Sent you a PM :slight_smile: Looking forward to speaking with you

Hello ,

How are you doing? Please do let me know if you are available.

Hi Zatun,

Please send me a private message and we can share contact details. Look forward to hearing from you!

Bump, added more info.

Hey ,
You sound like a good fit for a very cool paid project we have going. It is a bit out of the ordinary in terms of UE4 projects but it would be great to chat and see if you’re interested. Already PMd you.

—Bump—

Hey, I sent you a PM. Interested in hiring your services…
Also sent an email. To your new address listed above as I sent to the old one on your Youtube channel…

Please get back to me via PM or email ASAP.

The first Task we have for You should only take you a few hours i’m guessing with your skill set / experience.

Thanks.

Thanks, for getting back to me via Email .

have sent you a reply. Cheers.

----bump-----

how much you ask for this kind of work

Are you interested in a full-time position, or just contracts?

Hey guys, thanks for the inquiries but I have since found work. I will post again if I become available.