My name is Jonathan Mead. I am a skilled programmer with 18 years experience developing professional software. I have been using the Unreal engine for a little under 2 years, and my strongest skills lie in the less-glamorous parts of game development: architecture, database, infrastructure, and UMG. Most recently, I worked on the online game “Tuebor” in this capacity, building all that fun stuff for them.
I am currently looking for work. If you need:
- professional database construction and access
- custom server components outside the game engine
- service integration (including Steam)
- UMG code (including complex, asynchronous operations)
- TCP/HTTP communications
- solution architecture (as in, how do all the pieces fit together to make a multiplayer online game?)
Then I am the person for you!
Please direct inquiries to [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com. My resume is available upon request, and I have Skype and Discord accounts for communication once we start working together.