Existing.Linker->ExportMap assert

Hey everyone, my project is having a lot of trouble functioning suddenly, and I am unsure as to what could be causing it. When I try to run the editor and compile any blueprint, I run into this assert:

Assertion failed: Existing.Linker->ExportMap[Existing.LinkerIndex].Object==this [File:D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectLinker.cpp] [Line: 107]

I’ve followed the callstack through the engine code to void UObject::BeginDestroy() in Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Obj.cpp

Here’s the callstack:

UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!UObject::BeginDestroy() Line 766 C++
UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!UObject::ConditionalBeginDestroy() Line 975 C++
UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!UnhashUnreachableObjects(bool bUseTimeLimit, float TimeLimit) Line 1636 C++
UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!CollectGarbageInternal(EObjectFlags KeepFlags, bool bPerformFullPurge) Line 1576 C++
UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!CollectGarbage(EObjectFlags KeepFlags, bool bPerformFullPurge) Line 1666 C++
UE4Editor-Kismet.dll!FBlueprintCompilationManagerImpl::CompileSynchronouslyImpl(const FBPCompileRequest & Request) Line 242 C++
UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!FKismetEditorUtilities::CompileBlueprint(UBlueprint * BlueprintObj, EBlueprintCompileOptions CompileFlags, FCompilerResultsLog * pResults) Line 766 C++
UE4Editor-Kismet.dll!FBlueprintEditor::Compile() Line 3258 C++

It seems like the problem is one FObjectExport that is showing up flagged with bExportLoadFailed. When I examine the object in the debugger, the FObjectResource name is “ExecuteUbergraph_DmgTypeBP_Environmental”.

I’m still fairly new to the Unreal Engine, especially debugging the inner workings of the engine and how it handles data. Does anyone know how to fix this? The assert has stopped all work because I can’t open a level or compile anything without asserting and subsequently shutting down.