After I converted my project to 4.11 the engine crashes every time at 93% loading without any error or notification.
I found out that some blueprints are responsible for this. So I created a new project and migrated the assets one by one.
Every time I even right click on one of these assets the engine crashes again without an error.
The interesting thing about that is if I delete the structs I’ve made, I can open the Blueprints. If I now build new structs (with new names, the old ones are still used) and change all blueprints I can get it running like in 4.10. but after a restart of the engine everything crashes again as if I’ve changed nothing.
If you create a new 3rd person project and extract these files in the “content” folder you can recreate the problem.
In the “Blueprints/DialogueSystem” folder are the structs.