EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000074

I am by no means a proggrammer but i tried to debug the problem and this was the first error the editor has run into

When ever i open any Physics asset, UE will just crash and give me this an error report. i have tried this with my own assets and with the built in assets and projects and i still get the same results. I have tried everything i could think of to fix this. Updated GPU drivers , uninstalled them and reinstalled , tried using an earlier driver. Uninstalled UE and verified install files, tried different versions but nothing seems to change. Literally every solution i could find on the internet has not worked for me. The only thing i can think of thats left to try is a fresh install of windows , which i really dont want to do.

Below is the crash report

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000074

UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_PhysicsAssetEditor
UE4Editor_PhysicsAssetEditor
UE4Editor_AssetTools
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_UnrealEd
UE4Editor_ContentBrowserAssetDataSource
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_ContentBrowser
UE4Editor_Slate
UE4Editor_Slate
UE4Editor_Slate
UE4Editor_Slate
UE4Editor_ApplicationCore
user32
user32
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
kernel32
ntdll

i m suffering this issue while opening project if any one have idea please tell me

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0x0000005e00a800a6

amfrt64
amfrt64
amfrt64
amfrt64
amfrt64
amfrt64
UnrealEditor_EncoderAMF!AVEncoder::FAmfCommon::InitializeContext() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Plugins\Media\HardwareEncoders\Source\EncoderAMF\Private\Amf_Common.cpp:106]
UnrealEditor_EncoderAMF!AVEncoder::GetEncoderInfo() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Plugins\Media\HardwareEncoders\Source\EncoderAMF\Private\Amf_EncoderH264.cpp:790]
UnrealEditor_EncoderAMF!<lambda_c598b4f84b8b67960712d0364d5a43a3>::operator()() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Plugins\Media\HardwareEncoders\Source\EncoderAMF\Private\Amf_EncoderModule.cpp:55]
UnrealEditor_EncoderAMF!TBaseFunctorDelegateInstance<void __cdecl(void),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy,<lambda_c598b4f84b8b67960712d0364d5a43a3> >::ExecuteIfSafe() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:838]
UnrealEditor!TMulticastDelegate<void __cdecl(void),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy>::Broadcast() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateSignatureImpl.inl:967]
UnrealEditor!FEngineLoop::Init() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\LaunchEngineLoop.cpp:4262]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!EditorInit() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\UnrealEdGlobals.cpp:111]
UnrealEditor!GuardedMain() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Launch.cpp:159]
UnrealEditor!GuardedMainWrapper() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:147]
UnrealEditor!LaunchWindowsStartup() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:283]
UnrealEditor!WinMain() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:330]
UnrealEditor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\a01_work\6\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll

Also having this issue, every time I close my engine it crashes with this message

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000241ad3f0000
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor