Every time I try launching my packaged project it crashes

Every time I try launching my packaged project it crashes when I was packaging my project I got no errors this is the error I get in the log:

Log file open, 08/06/20 13:33:26 LogWindows: Failed to load ‘aqProf.dll’ (GetLastError=126) LogWindows: File ‘aqProf.dll’ does not exist LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi.dll’ (GetLastError=126) LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi.dll’ does not exist LogWindows: Failed to load ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ (GetLastError=126) LogWindows: File ‘VtuneApi32e.dll’ does not exist LogConsoleResponse: Display: Failed to find resolution value strings in scalability ini. Falling back to default. LogInit: Display: Running engine for game: MenuSystem LogInit: Display: Project file not found: …/…/…/MenuSystem/MenuSystem.uproject LogInit: Display: Attempting to find via project info helper. LogUProjectInfo: Found projects: LogPakFile: Display: Found Pak file …/…/…/MenuSystem/Content/Paks/MenuSystem-WindowsNoEditor.pak attempting to mount. LogPakFile: Display: Mounting pak file …/…/…/MenuSystem/Content/Paks/MenuSystem-WindowsNoEditor.pak. LogPlatformFile: Not using cached read wrapper LogTaskGraph: Started task graph with 5 named threads and 23 total threads with 3 sets of task threads. LogStats: Stats thread started at 0.084218 LogD3D11RHI: Loaded GFSDK_Aftermath_Lib.x64.dll LogICUInternationalization: ICU TimeZone Detection - Raw Offset: +2:00, Platform Override: ‘’ LogPluginManager: Error: Unable to load plugin ‘AdvancedSessions’. Aborting. LogCore: Engine exit requested (reason: EngineExit() was called) LogExit: Preparing to exit. LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module RenderCore (30) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module Landscape (28) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module SlateRHIRenderer (26) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module OpenGLDrv (24) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module D3D11RHI (22) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module AnimGraphRuntime (20) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module Renderer (18) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module Engine (16) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module CoreUObject (14) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module NetworkFile (12) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module CookedIterativeFile (10) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module StreamingFile (8) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module SandboxFile (6) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module PakFile (4) LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module RSA (3) LogExit: Exiting. Log file closed, 08/06/20 13:33:26

Can someone please help?