Events in the widget do not work

I have a widget (A) that is created by a player pawn. In widget A there is a ViewBox, which consists of another widget (B). Widget B has an EventDispatcher that is called when a key is pressed. For some reason, widget A does not catch this event. At the same time, if widget A sets some kind of variable in widget B, then this does not happen.

Widget A:

Widget B:

298821-wbp-b.png

Can you confirm this is for a native List View element? I can see it on the far right but it can be just a naming convention.

What you have should work for a traditional container, like a vertical box - do you mind testing it and confirm it works fine in this case?

I don’t quite understand what needs to be done)
For some reason, 6 objects are available in the debug filter, although only 3 are created.

298894-debuobjs.png

In this case, the variable ‘Detail’, which is marked as ‘Expose on Spawn’, is not set

298892-print.png

I also noticed that one element is being created, and the event is triggered in another element.

298897-play.png

I’m a little confused about what’s supposed to be happening, and what’s actually going wrong.

The problem might be your “Details” array. Where is that coming from and how was it set?

The problem was solved as follows: