Events firing also when they shouldn't

Hi everyone.

I am having an issue with some events. Basically in the scene I have 4 actors of the same class. every time that a ball is positioned on one of this actors (they are platforms) something different happens.

Each paltform fires an event when the ball is positioned on top of it and in the level blueprint I have another evevn bound to it. The first time everything works fine but after that the ball is positioned once on the platform then in the level blueprint the event is fired even if the ball is positioned on another platform. I checked the blueprint of the platforms and everything is fine the event is not fired there but in the level blueprint it behaves like if it was fired.

So for example if the ball is positioned on 1 the event of one is fired. if then is positioned on 2 both 1 and 2 are fired, if positioned on 3 then 1,2 and 3 are fired.

Hm, nothing here jumps out tbh - the issue would be someplace we cannot see. I do have a question, though - must we bind dynamically? Since you have actors in the scene, you can select one and just:

Note how it does not say Custom Event on it. It’s a direct delegate of the dispatcher and will carry the data signature.

In UE4 it was possible to do this via a context menu after right clicking an actor in the scene, we lost that feature (I am personally blaming subsystems re-work). But you can still select and actor in the scene, and look up the relevant delegate from the right click context menu in the LB, as above.