EventOnClicked won't work but CursorOver does

Hi there,
I’m managing some mouse interaction in a FPS game. When interacting with an actor (here a digicode), the camera switches to a static one and the player uses his mouse to click on the buttons to enter a code.
However the click event doesn’t work - or one time punctually. OnBeginCursorOver fires each time the mouse begins passing over, but also ends passing over and clicks. Kinda annoying…
I’ve set up my buttons as child actors since firing EventOnClicked on components didn’t work, but it doesn’t work better.
My PlayerController is the default one in which I set EnableClickEvents and EnableMouseOverEvents when interacting with the digicode.
Any advice ?

Update : it looks like the click event fires, but only a few frames after the cursor begins hovering the actor (even if no such code is set up).
Also the OnBeginCursorOver seems to forget that it has already began to hover, and fires again when the mouse moves again a few frames after.

Please note that when displaying on tick the hovered actor, the result is correct - no collision volume or object in front.

UPDATE : the event fires well when PIE in MAIN WINDOW only (but the mouse location is wrong since the resolution scale is not taken in count). When PIE in a new window (ie game launched from a BP window or another window than game viewport, or set from launch menu), the event fails as explained above.

Ok, I finally found the answer. My pointer is a widget placed at the cursor location. I had to set its collision as Not Hit-Testable.