Download

Event Binder Target requires a target of SKEL_The_Name_Of_My_Blueprint, why? Bug?

Hi!
I have already posted a post regarding my actual problem, but after some further digging the issue that Im having seems to be on a more general level than just for my project.
This is the old thread:https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?49717-Event-Bind-target-expects-a-type-of-SKEL_X-but-the-dispatcher-is-of-type-BP_Character

To recreate the problem, do the following:
Make sure that all the experimental features are turned off, Create a clean new project based on the first person template, Make sure that all the experimental features are turned off, and then open the MyCharacter BP and add a “F Pressed event” and wir that to a Call to a new dispatcher called for instance NewEventTest (Call NewEventTest), after that I open the Level BP and drag and drop the NewEventTest-dispatcher from the MyCharacter BP into the Level BP and pick “Bind”… after that I hover over the Target-property and it should now say that it expects a type of SKEL My Character C… so for some reason it adds SKEL?..

Any ideas?

I also created this thread just to make sure that maybe someone from Epic could take a look if this now really is a bug, and it might be easier to shine some light on this “bug” if it has a more clear title :slight_smile:

Br,
Inx