Проблемы с Event Any Damage (Issues with Event Any Damage)

Пытаюсь создать по примеру с ютуба шутер с механиками по выживанию, уроки старые еще 2016 года да и UE 4.11 там используеться. Это к сведенью !
Пытался сделать увидомление, а потом нанисение урона оружием-инструментом чтобы срубить дерево. С помощью Event Any Damage пытался вывести все на Экране (оружие, игрока, количество урона)ничего не выводит. Кроме, как Weapon Use вообще с другой функции. Debbug даже не стартует на Event Any Damage. Думал проблема в колизии оружия - деревья, так нет все в порядке . Как новечек в этом даже не знаю что делать. ООО велики гуру помогите юному падавану!))

Да и по идеи должно было высветиться TREE FALS

English version of my problem in UE!!!))))

I’m trying to create a shooter with survival mechanics following the example from YouTube, the lessons are old from 2016 and UE 4.11 is used there. This is noteworthy!
Tried to make a notice, and then inflict damage with a tool-weapon to chop down a tree. With the help of Event Any Damage, I tried to display everything on the Screen (weapon, player, amount of damage), it does not display anything. Except as Weapon Use in general with a different function. Debbug doesn’t even start on Event Any Damage. I thought the problem was in the collision of weapons - trees, so no, everything is in order. As a newbie, I don’t even know what to do. OOO great gurus help the young Padawan!))

Yes, and on or should have been displayed TREE FALLS

Hey @bareshevv! Welcome to the Forums!

When you hover your cursor over that read circle on Event AnyDamage, what does it say? That should help us pinpoint what your issue is.

Any additional specifics you can provide may go a long way in solving your problem!

it should have said through the string print: The tree has fallen. But take something completely different. There, on the first screen, the way the message is displayed is shown. Even if I just make an output of all the parameters of Any Damage
Everything is also not something that even a check for F9 does not display. It’s like the event itself won’t start!

Here’s even another example of a bug or glitch (or I’m doing something wrong somewhere). a simple output of everything that is in Any Damage

And the result is nothing. except for the use of weapons

as I said, even the check did not start.
I don’t even know what the problem is. I can, in extreme cases, throw off the lesson from YouTube and throw off the time where everything works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnCKlI997Fk&list=PLatwj2blGTZ5M7XL2sT92wrkrMov330FF&index=25
1:38:00 from that moment the guy started creating tree logic for taking damage, etc.

Het @bareshevv,

Right now I think we are less worried about the string outputs, and more interested in the error that shows in your blueprints. Also, it does not seem you have compiled your blueprint either, which may also lead us to your error if any error messages show up. The red dot I was referring to is on the event node specifically. That is what you will need to hover over.

I don’t forget to compile, it’s like a tattoo in my brain!))

and according to the screenshot you asked for it?)

I don’t forget to compile, it’s like a tattoo in my brain!))

and according to the screenshot you asked for it?)

Hmm…and what did I expect!!!