Eternal Wars(Passion Project)

Hello, my name is , and I and my friends are putting together a team to create an Open-World RPG.

As of right, it’s all volunteer work. As we are wanting in the future that it will turn into something that people will want and love. If so all the people who volunteered will see their fair share. Even if this volunteer work it’s also a great chance to show your skills and learn from other volunteers who joined the project. It’s a chance to increase your resume on what you learned and what you have improved.

Concept:

The concept of the game is an RPG. I’m taking inspiration from games like Warcraft, Elder Scrolls, Destiny, and Fabled. While still creating something new and refreshing. We are creating the lore from beginning to end. This game will be story driven along with multiplayer components. There will be objectives to do every week to keep you coming back. I’m going for a rich narrative to have the players really get into the world that we are creating. There will be Dungeons, Raids, PvP, World Events, and Seasonal Events to have players always wanting more.

What I have

Concept Artists, 3D Modelers, Level Designers, SFX Artists, Composer, Writers, Programmers, and a Web Designer.

What we need

3D Modelers:

Needing extra hands for 3D artists to reduce the load on the current modelers. Needing people who are able to model concept art and possibly create their own. I’m going for a more Fabled style graphics with low poly.

Level Designer’s:
Needing one or two more hands for level design. We going for low poly buildings throughout the world.

If you are interested you can send me an email with your application including a sample of work at [EMAIL=“”] with ”RPG” as the Subject. Or you can message me on discord and my GT is D4ddy . If anyone has any questions you can just message me below or the given email/discord.

Some concept art.

Hi ,

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you.

Can we have a quick discussion over Skype or email me at

Thanks

@VeNomMacGruber nice concept art.