Etablished and saved data in the structure as actor variable removed / disappears without reason

I have a problem with struct as actor variable.

My actor (many different ones) has a variable as a struct. The data is fixed and saved, everything works as it should.

After some time, for example when you start the editor the next day, the saved data disappears! This does not cause an error or crash because it affects all actors in the class that were previously saved and no error has occurred since then.

I had this problem some time ago, but now I cleaned up the code, leaving only clean and necessary data (example in the image). The problem appears again and the entire system does not work.

I had a similar problem with StringTable - data disappeared, but there I could easily get around it - in the case of actor data - not. This is the only way to save dynamic data and I cannot use any other solution. Moreover, it is a basic function and an obvious bug.

I have the actor’s static data saved in a DataTable, which I could easily export as a backup and so far I haven’t noticed any data disappearing.