- Established-Indie-Game

For more infos about the game, feel free to check out our facebook page:

Behind-the-scenes. This is one of our testmaps where we test all our assets, and gameplay features. Btw, we are still hiring 1-2 gameplay programmers to finish . Have a good weekend everyone!

://i.imgur/aKaoAkN.jpg

v=S9ZdKPrGVgc

Vegetation

://i.imgur/EKELwpT.jpg

“Most assets have detail material parameters which automatically build snow, sand, or animated rain drops and streaks on natural surfaces such as rocks and trees. These details adjust to draw on the appropriate surface angle of the assets regardless of object rotation, allowing for enhanced variety. also color shifts based on angle to create a sense of depth and softness. Since all assets using this tech are using the same master shader, it’s very easy to create dozens of instance variants of each model to help match up to the aesthetics of a given biome without creating additional work for the 3d artists.” - Patrick Doran (Lead 3D Artist, ).

://i.imgur/ZNNs71l.jpg

Animal Showcase:
v=HXxD55y02cI

Still seeking:

1x Level Designer (World Builder)
• Experienced with UE4 (terrain tool, foliage tool). No modeling skills required!
• Optional: Sequencer experience for trailers, videos.
• Optional: Interest in taking care of Community as Community Manager.
• Portfolio / Demo Reel / Website to show
• At least 10 hours per week available to work and chat via Skype
• Long-term interest and availability (+3 months)

Still searching for Level Designer :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! We will be launching a Greenlight campaign on March 24th. Would love to hear your opinion about it. This video teases a core feature of, playable animals:

v=5jx5a5Pcndw

Very cool! But I want to see more gameplay. xD

I get that it’s a teaser. But if you want people to get excited you should show them a bit more of what they will get, and judging from the screenshots there’s a lot of extremely stuff you guys made. Why not show it?

Yeah, showing more in the trailer! :slight_smile:

We launched on Greenlight with. “”. If you like what you see and read, please give us a YES-Vote here. VOTE here: ://steamcommunity/

v=6VyP0oz5y5Q

Still need to get through Steam Greenlight. Help us out, guys: ://steamcommunity/

Hello everyone. We are pleased to announce that has reached another major milestone. has been Greenlit by Valve. This is a goal we have been working towards for a long time and we were able to accomplish it in less than a month. A huge thanks goes to our wonderful community for all of the support, we could not have achieved this without you. Link: ://steamcommunity/

Next 2 months we will be working hard to add more content and to make stable enough to release on Steam.

Congratulations for Greenlight !

You guys working lot of years on this project and it is shaping up really well.

I wish you best of luck again.:slight_smile:

Congratulations on getting greenlit. I’m really happy to see that. This project really deserves it. :slight_smile:

Our Last two screenshot Saturdays :slight_smile:

c2e34c2c32c44190edec9ccc933131a9c2f646b0.jpeg

Some new screenshots from us!

Check out some 360 screenshots here too!

• Blood and Gore - work in progress.

?v=ivmHip_-FMk

Some new screenshots

a50156fa397dd10a0fb3400c8763c71b1e131705.jpeg

5c29badc6d67244f65f7cb8d769ebffc24e4fe17.jpeg