- Established-Indie-Game

Hi I’m interested. I’m 30 years old, I actually teach on a Game Art course so know the ins and outs of 3D modelling, texturing and animation. Also know the UE4 engine pretty well, however I’m still learning blueprint, know it a little.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Good luck to you.

Hadn’t heard from you guys in a while, any news to share with the community? :slight_smile:

To wrap up our prototype and to be ready for steam greenlight and dev grant we are looking for the following positions: https://forums.unrealengine/showthread.php?8067-ROYALTY--IndieGame-seeking-Animators-amp-UE4-Devs!

Updated originial thread post!

Looking great, is the port to ue4 complete now?

We never ported to UE4. We started from scratch in UE4 with the assets.

That’s , keep up the hard work :smiley:

Are you guys heading across to CEGC? I’d love to hear how development is going!

Not sure yet. Gonna be spontaneous. It’s right around the corner though and would love to see Epic Games there :slight_smile:

First 5 masks you can make in… 15 more to come! ‪#‎‬ ‪#‎survival‬ ‪#‎indie‬

://i.imgur/1AZhpxE.png

Seeking community manager to open up our forums. See here: https://forums.unrealengine/showthread.php?8067-ROYALTY--IndieGame-seeking-Animators-amp-UE4-Devs!

New Environment Concept Art posted on our Facebook page. Check it out, guys:

That’s some slick new art, great job! :slight_smile:

Really good looking environments, you guys certainly did make nice progress since i last time checked the project.

is using TrueSky Weather Plugin. If there’s anyone who’s interested in digging into TrueSky and helping out with that for, please email me! Looking for people who are interested in helping out with TrueSky and eventually Level Design.

v=UeNbAIRNZOk

It’s been almost five years since we here at started working on under the lead of . Since then our team has grown to a group of 21 amazing individuals from all over the world. We’ve had our fair share of ups and downs but is finally starting to take shape and looking the way we always envisioned. We originally planned on developing with the help of Cryengine, we got almost 2 years in to development before we had to make the decision to move to a new engine due to the amount of issues Cryengine had at this time. While this was a big set back at the time, it lead us to use the amazing Unreal Engine 4. This without a doubt has been the best decision we’ve made for the entire team and project.

Our current game plan is to release this year and we’re quickly approaching the final stages of development. Over the following few months we’ll be implementing tons, and I really mean TONS of new features. We want to make sure that we bring the best quality, polished product possible to our fans and followers.

Over the next few weeks you’ll be hearing a lot more from us than before. We’ll be announcing our Steam Greenlight campaign and with it our very first gameplay trailer. As always we appreciate your continued support. Stay tuned for more, and keep telling your friends about !

Was going to join your forums, but registration is closed atm… :frowning:

Yes, opening our forums when we go live on Steam Greenlight :slight_smile:

nice to know that the game is going forward and well! Good job and good luck guys! cheers!