The position is for a new, unannounced title from an established company - Entrada Interactive.
The game is a match-based, multiplayer game and is already under development.
An NDA will be required to be signed.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
Experienced UE4 Programmer
Ability to write code both on C++ and Blueprints
- Know when to use which
- Proper communication between C++ and BP
Ability to write optimized code
- Using delegates and events
- Minimizing use of code inside ticks
Experience with networking code (replication and network relevancy)
- Experience with replication graph
- Ability to optimize actors replication using players location
Experience with writing multi-threaded and async code
- Async tasks
- Running code on background threads, and other related stuff
Love for first person shooters (DOOM, Wolfenstein, Counter-Strike)!
Note: Please make reference to the UE4 Project in your subject’s email.