Errors with Fortnite Loading

I just downloaded Fortnite to my windows 10 desktop however when i go to run the game it throws me a long list of errors that i can do nothing about except close the tab which also closes the fortnite tab. Shortly after the Battl Eye launcher appears and then vanishes with no obvious launching completed the error list pops up and starts out by stating its the, Default Property warnings and errors: then its says, Error: CDO Constructor and then on with the error report. And i already tried downloading unreal engine as directed in a forum however no luck. Im very poor in this field of knowledge so any help would be great.

1 Like

To enjoy Fortnite, make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements to run the game.

Checking the game files allows you to make sure that all files are in place and not damaged. If the files are missing or damaged, they will be re-downloaded through the Epic Games Launcher.

Open the Epic Games Launcher.
Go to the library.
Click on the three dots next to Fortnite.
Click on the three dots next to Fortnite
Click on the “Check” item.
Checking Files in the Epic Games Launcher
Run the Epic Games Launcher as Administrator
By running the program as an administrator, you can bypass the restrictions on some actions set for a regular user on your computer.

Right click on the Epic Games Launcher shortcut.
Select “Run as administrator”.
Start Fortnite.
Update your graphics card drivers
Driver updates are regularly released by video card manufacturers to fix bugs and improve performance.

Disable apps running in the background
Sometimes apps running in the background cause crashes or degrade performance when playing Fortnite.

To play Fortnite, you need the Visual C ++ Redistributable Packages. Make sure they are installed and not damaged.

Download all Visual C ++ Redistributable Packages
Don’t forget to download both x64 and x86 versions.
When the download is complete, run the files and select “Restore”.
Note: If there is no Repair option, follow the on-screen instructions to complete a typical installation.
Once the files are restored, restart your computer.
Restart Fortnite.
Set up compatibility mode
Setting Compatibility Mode can help troubleshoot Fortnite.

Go to the Fortnite binaries folder (default: C: \ Program Files \ Epic Games \ Fortnite \ FortniteGame \ Binaries \ Win64 )
Locate the FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe file.
Right-click on it and then select Properties.
Click on the Compatibility tab.
Check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” item.
Make sure Windows 8 is selected.
Check “Disable full screen optimization”.
Click Apply.
Click OK.
Restart Fortnite.
Use DirectX 11;
If you are using DirectX 12 and are having problems playing Fortnite, try switching to DirectX 11.

Open the Epic Games Launcher.
Select “Settings”.
Scroll down and expand the Fortnite subsection.
Check the box next to “Additional command line parameters”.
Enter d3d11 and then restart Fortnite.
Troubleshoot disconnected connections
Epic Games Server Status
Check the status of Epic Games servers on the appropriate page to ensure all systems are working. If your issue is caused by a system shutdown or crash, you won’t be able to connect to Fortnite until the system is restored.

Set matchmaking region to automatic
When you select Automatic Matchmaking, you will be connected to servers with minimal network latency.

Start Fortnite.
Select “Battle Royale”.
Click on the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
Select “Settings”.
Click on the gear icon.
Set your matchmaking region to automatic.
Packet loss
Packet loss means that data packets sent from your computer to our servers and vice versa do not reach their destination.

Hi Clara I think there might be a Error in the Develop team systems I have not seen the Vivacious emote in the Item shop in over 800 Days