Errors that occurred during packaging

Hey, when I trying to package the project, it shows error.

UATHelper: 打包 (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogCook: Error: GameInstanceClass包含一个重定向引用“/Game/BluePrints/GameInstance_Setting”。将无法在打包版本中加载所需资产。在“项目设置”中再次选择所需资产以修复此问题。
UATHelper: 打包 (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogProperty: Error: FStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/BluePrints/SaveGame_Setting.SaveGame_Setting_C:ConventionalSetting'. Unknown structure.
UATHelper: 打包 (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogProperty: Error: FStructProperty::Serialize Loading: Property 'StructProperty /Game/BluePrints/InventorySystem/W_ItemDescription.W_ItemDescription_C:Item'. Unknown structure.
UATHelper: 打包 (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [编译器]来自源:/Game/FantasyInterior01/Maps/FantasyInterior01.FantasyInterior01:PersistentLevel.FantasyInterior01的正在使用的引脚  <Unnamed>  已不存在于节点  Set Is Photography Allowed  上。请刷新节点或断开连接来移除引脚。
UATHelper: 打包 (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [编译器]来自源:/Game/FantasyInterior01/Maps/FantasyInterior01.FantasyInterior01:PersistentLevel.FantasyInterior01的在'FantasyInterior01’中找不到名为"SetIsPhotographyAllowed\”的函数。

translate:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogCook: Error: GameInstanceClass contains a redirect reference '/Name/BluePrints/GameInstance_Setting'. The required assets will not be able to be loaded in the packaged version. Select the required assets again in Project Settings to fix this issue.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogProperty: Error: FStructProperty: Serialize Loading: Property 'StructureProperty/Name/BluePrints/SaveGameSetting SaveGame_Setting_C:ConventionalSetting'. Unknown structure.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogProperty: Error: FStructProperty: Serialize Loading: Property 'StructureProperty/Name/BluePrints/InventorySystem/W-ItemDescription W_ItemDescription_C:Item'. Unknown structure.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [compiler] From source:/Name/FantasyInterior01/Maps/FantasyInterior01. FantasyInterior01: PersistentLevel The pin<Unnamed>currently in use for FantasyInterior01 no longer exists in the node Set Is Photography Allowed   Up. Please refresh the node or disconnect to remove the pin.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [compiler] From source:/Name/FantasyInterior01/Maps/FantasyInterior01. FantasyInterior01: PersistentLevel Unable to find a function named "SetIsPhotographyAuthorized" in 'FantasyInterior01' for FantasyInterior01.

I follow the hint. But I even find no “/Game/BluePrints/GameInstance_Setting”.

What should I do? Can anybody help me? Thank you so much.

Greetings @ElectricRhino597

I see that you altered to the text here. Were you able to resolve the packaging errors? If not, I’ll monitor the thread and be happy to help!

1 Like

Just follow the error and refresh nodes can solve this problem.

(post deleted by author)

I have solved past problem. But Now I face a new one.

In this picture, I want to reset number:

now I click “reset”, it works well:

But after I packaged this project. I did the same thing. Strangely, it did not work as debugging in game engine editor.
As you can see:

What should I do?

Hi @ElectricRhino597

To make sure I’m understanding, it’s working fine when you’re testing it. However, when you package it, it goes back to the number not being reset? If so, Id’ try deleting any ‘Intermediate’ or ‘Saved’ folders inside your project folder and repackage.

Hey, @FrostyJas
the error is as you understand. I have deleted two folders but it did not work well. Then I tried a way to find the problem. That is:

But it print “Enter” instead of “enter”. What a strange problem it is! :thinking:
This is the program I packaged:

“res” is normal:

I realize it can judge by hit component instead of “name”.

Oh, I see! Sorry for the delayed response. Were you able to fix it by changing it?

Yeah, it works well in most time but still works wrongly sometimes, the error is same.

Is there a certain action being taken that triggers it to error or is it just random? I feel like something has to be wrong somewhere if it’s still popping up like that.