Errors compiling in OSX 10.10.4

Sorry for this post but I couldn’t find references anywhere. I have usually used the prebuilt editior. Recently I had the need of requesting data from an server using JSON so I decided to compile the vaQuoleUI plugin for 4.8.3.

So I forked the latest release code using Treesource. Upgraded my system to Yosemite 10.10.4 and got the latest XCode. Then I followed the instructions:

I run the Setup.command to download binary content for the engine.

I run the GenerateProjectFiles.command.

I clicked on the UE4.xcodeproj file.

Then XCode started indexing the files and I got:
MacPlatformMisc.cpp
UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Private/Mac/MacPlatformMisc.cpp:274:2: Unknown type name ‘NSOperatingSystemVersion’
UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Private/Mac/MacPlatformMisc.cpp:66:45: Instance method ‘-operatingSystemVersion’ not found (return type defaults to ‘id’)

MacWindow.cpp
UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Private/Mac/MacWindow.cpp:68:113: Use of undeclared identifier ‘NSFullSizeContentViewWindowMask’
UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Private/Mac/MacWindow.cpp:87:93: Use of undeclared identifier ‘NSFullSizeContentViewWindowMask’
UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Private/Mac/MacWindow.cpp:152:20: Property ‘titlebarAppearsTransparent’ not found on object of type ‘FCocoaWindow *’
UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Private/Mac/MacWindow.cpp:153:20: Property ‘titleVisibility’ not found on object of type ‘FCocoaWindow *’
UnrealEngine/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Private/Mac/MacWindow.cpp:153:38: Use of undeclared identifier ‘NSWindowTitleHidden’

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks!
Guimo

Auto Replying:
Looks like OSX got a problem and while XCode seemed to start ok it was not updated. The error message was hidden behind other windows at the bottom of my desktop.
So all the time I was running on an older XCode. And now the AppStore kept telling me XCode was unavailable.

So I downloaded the xcode 6.4 dmg from the apple developer site, installed it and now UE4 compiles ok.

Sorry for posting this one.

Luck!