Error while packaging hololens unreal app NuGetModule

I can getting following error when packaging app for HoloLens. I am using 4.27.2 and Visual Studio 2019

UATHelper: Packaging (HoloLens): ERROR: Missing precompiled manifest for ‘NuGetModule’. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set ‘PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;’ in NuGetModule.build.cs to override.
PackagingResults: Error: Missing precompiled manifest for ‘NuGetModule’. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build - set ‘PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;’ in NuGetModule.build.cs to override.

Yeah me too please help us

I solved the problem. I uninstalled the Microsoft OpenXR plugin from the Unreal Engine Marketplace. And I used the plugin from GitHub.

1 Like

Thanks. I will try this.

Hello,
I also have the same problem as you. Did it work?
I am not sure how to add the Open XR plugin to my project once I have copied the “plugins” folder from the github page clone. Could you maybe help me?

Did you manage to get it working? Because if I use the github plugin, I only get more errors telling me that modules are missing (like NuGetModule).

EDIT: I opened C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.27\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace and copied the MicrosoftOpenXR folder to the plugins folder of my project. Now when I build no errors like Packaging (HoloLens): ERROR: Missing precompiled manifest for ‘NuGetModule’. occure. Hopefully this helps you too!

1 Like

Yes it worked for me. Thanks for the help.

follow this link,

Plugin should be enable by default once you copy it to plugins folder.

You may missing the nuget.exe file, or the file version has a problem.

Backup this file First!(if exist)

The latest version can be in NuGet Gallery | Downloads to download , and then replace this file in the installed directory. eg.
X:\…\Epic Games\UE_xxx\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\MicrosoftOpenXR\Intermediate\Nuget\NuGetModule\

Then package the project, It works for me.

by the way. the same problem will be solved in UE 5.0 and UE 5.1

1 Like