Error when trying to package project

Hi,

When trying to package my project i just get the error message:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\Axel\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.22\UBT-Produktvisualisering-Win64-Development_2.txt)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): (see C:\Users\Axel\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.22\Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\Axel\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.22\UBT-Produktvisualisering-Win64-Development_2.txt)
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

IĀ“ve looked in the logs but i am not familiar enough with ue4 to understand what might be wrong. The logs are attached.

Grateful for any help.

link text
link text

1 Like

Try deleting your ā€œIntermediateā€ folder and attempt it again

Thank you! That actually solved it! IĀ“ve tried lots of stuff but not the most easy of solutions apparently, big thanks!

but if you delete the intermediate folder for example on my cook error I compile in snapshot but in reality there is nothing compiled in the folder