Error when packaging

Hello I am experience an issue when packaging my project
I have tried to duplicate the project , change engine version , not really sure what is the error

I dont know this error, but I would recommend to valide the engine Data

That helped finding the issue , not sure waht is the best way to fix it
Is saying that IWBE_Blutilty contains invalid data , Inside of the BP I don t see any node with an error message , just says
Default__IWBE_Blutility_C is not valid. See the MapCheck log messages for details.

how do I fix it?

Can you please share the MapCheck Log?

How do I get the MapCheck Log?

Toolbar - build - Map check

Map Log showns no errors , meanwhile I did a copy of the project and delete that BP , did not realise that would delete for all projects , just go this error when packaging

This a very simple game no idea of what is causing it , thank you for your help , might just start from 0

Hm…
Are you using an asset from the store?

Yes

If its an BP-Asset or Plugin, it could be the reason. (did you generate a C++ Class?)

What you can try is: (with the first project - just the map check errors)

• delete the tutorial-stuff mentioned in the log
  • fix up redirections
  • regenerate your project files

If needed I can help you with the steps

I will follow those steps , I have like 3 packs os textures 1 that is a ocean , I did added 2 plugins that in the end I decide not to use , there was a simple way of achivign what I needed

I gotta got to work , once I get home I will try and I will let you know how it whent

Thanks

Actullay I will just recreated everything , just to think of spending more this on this makes me sick , I can recreate everything in 8 to 10 hours straight session , Thanks anyway