Error when packaging the project on the engine 4.12.4

You certainly excuse me, but if you read carefully the comments after the screenshot I sent you will understand that I have long put everything right, because when I sent you my screenshot, I have updated to the latest version and fixed everything as expected.

According to your screenshot above, you are not using the correct NDK. Can you please verify that you have the Android NDK updated and set to Android-NDK-R11C?

Thank you.

After updating to Android-NDK-R11C, did your error then correct itself? If not, I will need those updated logs.

Thank you.

Good day! In the file, the entire log to this error, more information may be useful, now engine doesn’t see my smartphone, and certainly not launches on the smartphone, but before that everything was fine and the engine smartphone seen.[link text][1]

99382-err.txt (16.6 KB)

In order to package, please disable the Modo Material Importer plugin. I just noticed you had that installed.

If you wish for this issue to be resolved while using this plugin, you’ll need to contact the Developer of this plugin directly.

Thank you!

Good day! Removed this mod, now the engine produces a different error. File in the attachment.[link text][1]

99552-error+(2).txt (1.02 MB)

I’m glad that resolved your issue. I’ve attached the errors from your log. Most of them look like blueprint errors, where you’ve forgotten to attach something, or it’s compiling wrong.

[Errors][1]

Good luck!

99599-zef.txt (19.5 KB)