Error when opening the level using world partition

My English is not very good, so please forgive me for using translation. I enable the world partition in the project settings, and then created two new levels called “bigworldstreaming” and “MainMenu”. When I tried to open the “bigworldstreaming” level in the “MainMenu” level, the editor crashed directly.I use the blueprint, which is roughly like this:
Event starts running → Openlevel (Object reference) Select asset:bigworldstreaming
I don’t know if this is my problem or the engine problem, and how to solve it.
Crash info:
LoginId:25d597a34dbfcc84b7fe69a20f9d3cb9
EpicAccountId:45f17368e6aa4a4f8dc067470ae49fa4

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000

UnrealEditor_Engine!FWorldPartitionLevelHelper::RemapLevelSoftObjectPaths'::2’::FSoftPathFixupSerializer::operator<<() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\WorldPartitionLevelHelper.cpp:122]
UnrealEditor_CoreUObject!FArchiveUObjectFromStructuredArchiveImpl::operator<<() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\ArchiveUObjectFromStructuredArchive.cpp:119]
UnrealEditor_CoreUObject!FSoftObjectPath::Serialize() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\SoftObjectPath.cpp:236]
UnrealEditor_CoreUObject!UScriptStruct::SerializeItem() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Class.cpp:2746]
UnrealEditor_CoreUObject!FStructProperty::SerializeItem() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\PropertyStruct.cpp:152]
UnrealEditor_CoreUObject!FPropertyTag::SerializeTaggedProperty() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\PropertyTag.cpp:241]
UnrealEditor_CoreUObject!UStruct::SerializeVersionedTaggedProperties() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Class.cpp:1589]
UnrealEditor_CoreUObject!UStruct::SerializeTaggedProperties() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Class.cpp:1287]
UnrealEditor_CoreUObject!UObject::SerializeScriptProperties() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Obj.cpp:1468]
UnrealEditor_CoreUObject!UObject::Serialize() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Obj.cpp:1388]
UnrealEditor_CoreUObject!UObject::Serialize() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Obj.cpp:1273]
UnrealEditor_Engine!FWorldPartitionLevelHelper::RemapLevelSoftObjectPaths() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\WorldPartitionLevelHelper.cpp:133]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UWorldPartition::Initialize() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\WorldPartition.cpp:444]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UWorldPartitionSubsystem::PostInitialize() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\WorldPartitionSubsystem.cpp:77]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UWorld::PostInitializeSubsystems() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\World.cpp:8148]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UWorld::InitWorld() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\World.cpp:1763]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UEngine::LoadMap() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\UnrealEngine.cpp:13190]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UEngine::Browse() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\UnrealEngine.cpp:12502]
UnrealEditor_Engine!UEngine::TickWorldTravel() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\UnrealEngine.cpp:12700]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Tick() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\EditorEngine.cpp:1700]
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd!UUnrealEdEngine::Tick() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Editor\UnrealEd\Private\UnrealEdEngine.cpp:450]
UnrealEditor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\LaunchEngineLoop.cpp:5032]
UnrealEditor!GuardedMain() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Launch.cpp:171]
UnrealEditor!GuardedMainWrapper() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:137]
UnrealEditor!WinMain() [D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Windows\LaunchWindows.cpp:268]
UnrealEditor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent_work\5\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll

Even using openlevel (by name) doesn’t work.