Error uploading .ipa to Application Loader

Hi ,

After completing the game and adding the provisions and certificate to the engine I thought I could finally upload the .ipa to Itunes connect but I am facing the following error while uploading .ipa to Application Loader

ERROR ITMS-90046: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle’s signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value ‘Development’ for key ‘com.apple.developer.icloud-container-environment’ in ‘Payload/UE4Game.app/UE4Game’ is not supported.”

ERROR ITMS-90045: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle’s signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, key ‘com.apple.developer.icloud-container-development-container-identifiers’ in ‘Payload/UE4Game.app/UE4Game’ is not supported.”

ERROR ITMS-90046: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle’s signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value ‘*’ for key ‘com.apple.developer.icloud-services’ in ‘Payload/UE4Game.app/UE4Game’ is not supported.”

ERROR ITMS-90725: “SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS ‘10.0’ SDK. All new iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS ‘11.0’ SDK or later, included in Xcode [9.0] or later. Please update Xcode and rebuild your app.”

ERROR ITMS-90503: "Invalid Bundle. You’ve included the “arm64” value for the UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities key in your Xcode project, indicating that your app may only support 64-bit. Your binary, ‘com.YourCompany.YourApp’, must only contain the 64-bit architecture slice.

ERROR ITMS-90211: “Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The signature for your app bundle contains entitlement values that are not supported. For the com.apple.developer.ubiquity-kvstore-identifier entitlement, the value must start with the prefix provided by Apple in the provisioning profile, followed by characters that are uppercase or lowercase Roman letters [A-Z, a-z], the digits 0 through 9, dot ‘.’], or hyphen ‘-’], and not contain any wildcard characters. Specifically, value ‘----------.*’ for the key ‘com.apple.developer.ubiquity-kvstore-identifier’ in ‘Payload/UE4Game.app/UE4Game’ is not supported.”

How do I edit this entitlement.plist file which I cannot find?

Any hep is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi,

We are having similar errors (except for ERROR ITMS-90725 and ERROR ITMS-90503).

Did you figure out how to fix these issue?

Thanks,