Error "SU-PQR1603"

Thanks this worked, my error was SU-BV03 but it still worked after few tries and GPU driver reinstall :slight_smile:

Worked, thanks!

ive sat on a non working epic games launcher and having the same problem with it for about 6 months now. so when i say thank you for having a solution that actually works, i want you to know how much i mean.

For me it keeps failing with the same error code: SU-PQR1603. If anyone has any more ideas it would be really helpful.

Temporarily changing the path for the temp folders to a different location during the installation worked for me.

1. Right click on Computer and click on Properties.

2. Click on Advanced system settings on the left panel resulting in a dialog box click on the Advanced tab a

3. Click on the button near the bottom labeled Environment Variables.

4. Change the TEMP and TMP values to C:\Temp

5. start the installation for the software.

After a long time working on this issue this solved my problem. I have temporary files in an old HD so I do not waste my SSD on garbage. For some reason I kept on getting the SU-PQR1603 error and the -SkipBuildPatchPrereq solution did not work for me. I just changed the temp files location to C:\ and now I can access Epic Games as usual. Thanks a lot!

Changing the path for the temp folders to a different location does not work for me.
After doing “-SkipBuildPatchPrereq” part the laucher encounters legendary 0xc00007b error

After so long time this is still the only solution for me after i tried everything for 2 day. Something simple as that worked. Thank you so so much.

this really should be stickied or added to FAQ lol
has been the solution for many people, and perhaps would be for many who hasn’t discovered it

This fixed my problem :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for this clue!