Error on the application page for MegaGrants

Hello !
I wanted to apply for MegaGrants.
Unfortunately, after selecting the “I am applying as an individual (myself)” option, the “Alternative Contact Name” field is still active.
Please fix this bug :wink:

Hey there @SqueakPL! Welcome to the community! I can get this report passed over to the relevant team!

We’ve passed this along and hopefully it’ll be updated soon :slight_smile:

Thanks for the report!

Any updates?

Hi @Amanda.Schade & @SupportiveEntity

I’d like to know if the MegaGrants application form is working, as we submitted it but haven’t received any confirmation message; the page just refreshes. Are MegaGrants currently active, or are they paused?

Thanks in advance

Hey there @MarianoLarry! I’ll see if I can get someone to verify the form itself is working. There hadn’t been any announcements of Megagrants pausing that I know of, however I’ll also see if I can get that verified.

@MarianoLarry — the team is investigating, thanks for the report!

1 Like

Annnnd the team put out a fix! Please let us know if you’re able to successfully submit an application now.

1 Like

I applied for the Epic Mega grant, There was no confirmation at the end, the page just refreshes. How do I know if the application was successfully submitted?

1 Like

It still doesn’t work, the page refreshes without confirmation.

Same here, I cant submit anything for months now. Tried it on different Windows PC’s, Macbook, chrome, safari, edge. Page simply refreshes and that’s it. No confirmation email etc. Please do something about this… People are waiting for months here